Monday, May 18, 2009

The Illusion







"Its an illusion", I told myself.

If that's true,

Then why am I living in it?

Why then, do I dance with the winds,

Or bask in the glory of sunshine

Thinking, "Life couldn't surely get better."





The answer lies with me

And i don't want it to be told.

Who am I hiding it from then?

The halo of my real feelings

Encompasses my illusion,

Or does my illusion halo

around The Truth?







The Truth needs to be told, to be felt.

Can I bear its aftermath then?

Or have I become so lost

in the illusion that I created for myself,

that The Truth is now an illusion?

2 comments:

Debankar said...

Life sometimes becomes so selfish that it wants everything. But while trying for everything, we miss something that is worth everything...

Lipsa said...

life is difficult.
life is vague.
there are times when you have everything figured out, and then there are times when you're left wondering what its all about.